Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Chocolate Soy Milk = Heaven

I bought some chocolate soy milk to make smoothie with cherries, bananas and the chocolate soy milk. It turned out OK but I found the banana taste a little overbearing.

The soy milk sat forgotten in the fridge as I mostly try to avoid soy. Also, the only milk replacement I ever tried, almond milk, wasn't all that good either. This morning, when I prepared my lunch, I came across the "milk" again and decided to try a half cup full. It was YUMMY!

Since I haven't had any sweets or chocolate in over 4 weeks, I felt I was in heaven. Now I need to only contain myself and not drink too much of it but a small cup before I go on the treadmill may be a good way to keep my energy level up and an even better excuse to indulge in chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment