Monday, January 31, 2011

One Week Report

OK, it's a little bit more than a week but since I haven't posted about that yet, I figure I better do it now :)

Today is Day 9.

Everything is still going well. I finally cooked some food that I am not very fond of. It turns out that I don't like sweet potatoes when they are cooked within a dish. Also there were several odd spices that I added to the "curry" (did not contain curry by the way!). Oh well, I'll be eating it without enjoying it then :( After all that work I put into it, I am not going to throw it away. I've got one more serving left and then I will eat my Lentil Ragout which is as yummy as ever.

Today was my weight in day. I managed to drop 1.6 lbs and though I was a little disappointed - had hoped for at least 2 lbs - I still think it is a great result and definitely the healthy way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment