Friday, January 28, 2011

Getting Anxious But Feeling Good

Today is Day 6 and I am starting to get anxious to see if my healthy eating habits have had any effect on my weight. I won't find out until Monday but I am still very, very curious.

So far I've been lucky that the food has been delicious. My new favorite is the vegetable paella that turned out extremely well and was good for six servings that allowed me to freeze a few portions for next week.

This weekend I am going to make a recipe that I haven't made in ages. It is a vegetarian lentil ragout and I'll only have to omit the canola oil for vegetable broth to sauté the onions in.

That should also make at least four portions of which I can freeze a few.

I have managed to exercise every morning of this week and have found it easier to walk faster and longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment