Monday, April 4, 2011

Healthy Habits come with a price!

Nuts in my teeth and blueberry's blue spot on my lips. Yay for living healthy - hehe


I am back on track! It's been a tough week(s) and my healthy habits just went down the drain last week, so I am now trying to recover before it is too late.

Back to basics. Better planned meals and snacks and NO MORE chocolate soy milk (see one of my previous posts). Unfortunately, the soy milk became addictive and had to go. I'll be OK without it but was not much in control while I had it at home.

Another big mistake was to bake vegan cupcakes. Very yummy! Amazing texture: moist and fluffy! It was just like a gateway drug back. I am or was a recovering chocoholic/sweetaholic (or whatever else you want to name it) and cannot be trusted with sweets around me.

Now I need to get my sweet cravings back under control and not fall off the wagon again.

No comments:

Post a Comment